Briefly about slurry ice
Slurry ice is a fluid mixture of seawater and micronized very fine sea ice crystals, the size of 0.05mm to 0.2mm, made in a slurry ice production unit. Such "mash" of slurry sea ice may be from 10% to 90% density, and the temperature of the slurry from -1.6C to -3.7C.
Benefits of Slurry Ice:
About slurry ice
- "dry sea ice" density over 90%
- slurry sea ice density of 10% to 90% and temp. from -1.6C to -3.7C
- cold sea to -1.5C
- the possibility of making 4.5 tons to 200 tons of ice "mash" of slurry sea ice per day
- devices produce slurry ice densities of 10% to 90% - the density is selected individually
All our products produce:
- direct suction of the sea into the device, where the device immediately produces slurry ice
- filling the tank with seawater and then recirculating the sea in the tank
Slurry ice can be produced in two ways, which the user can select on the device:
Mode selection is done by using different built-in valves and starting the pumps that are installed in the unit.
The table shows different types of devices (S1 to S40) with the capacity of production of slurry ice (tons per day) according to a certain density of "mash" of slurry sea ice. The devices are ideal for all types of fishing boats, fish farms and processors.
Slurry ice production devices
* Larger devices are produced in a split system version
** The consumption of the device may vary slightly depending on the size of the sea water pump and the type of compressor.
Note: These dimensions are standard. If necessary we can make the device according to the available space of the fisherman or by arrangement.
|Ukupna potrošnja (kW)**||3.0||4.5||6.5||12.0||22.0||40.0||58.0||72.0||90.0|
Our recommendation for choosing a Slurry ice production unit:
|Veličina ribarice||Preporučeni uređaji iz
|30 - 40 m||S16 - S20 - S24|
|20 - 30 m||S8 - S12 - S16|
|15 - 20 m||S3 - S4|
|10 - 15 m||S2 - S3|
|Manja od 10 m||S1 - S2|